August 11th, 2008Steps to Prevent your PayPal account from Getting Limited
Steps to Prevent PayPal Limitation!
We all know how annoying it is when you are about to make an Important payment and then you finally find out that PayPal has Limited your account! Well, I have had many such bad experiences with PayPal. And I gathered some Tips which can prevent your PayPal from getting Limited!
First of all, If you have a Static IP, Then NEVER login to 2 paypal accounts from that computer! If you login to Multiple accounts from the same IP ( static IP ) then, All accounts that were accessed will get limited saying there was a 3rd party access! Thats annoying isnt it?
Here are the Tips i have gathered from my own Experience till now :
1. Always Clear your Cookies and Authenticated sessions before logging in to paypal.
2. NEVER ever use a Proxy to access your PayPal account! Dont even think of it!
3. Never use any Socks5 proxies or any other type of proxies. Always login to your Paypal using your OWN IP no matter what the situation is.
4. Never Login to Multiple PayPal Accounts at a time using the same IP / different browsers! ( High chance of your acount gettin limited if u dont follow this )
5. When u signup for a PayPal account, Make sure u use your OWN ip and you are in the same location as the details u fill in paypal signup form! I mean, If you plan to Make an Indian Paypal, Make the account from India, Not USA or whatever!
6. Free email addresses -